Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heroes for Young Readers


I don't know much about these books, but you may want to check them out. I ran across this lady's Facebook page and thought it was interesting. So I'm passing the link along. The title of this series of books is "Heroes for Young Readers." You know how we are about teaching children about Christian heroes, so I'm hoping these are a good resource. I can't say I can recommend them, because I've never actually seen them or talked to anyone who has, but it may be worth checking into yourself.


Facebook page here.

Maxine

UPDATE:
I just found this video on their Facebook page. It's the writer talking about using pictures with children, and she's holding up one of the books so that you can get a better look than the image I posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment