Monday, September 1, 2014

Bright Gems Prayers



Total we started our SIXTH cycle of the Bright Gems Prayers at the Facebook page. It's hard to believe we've been through them that many times but we have. And we'll keep on until the Lord somehow let's us know we need to stop. Even though I do the posting and wrote the prayers, I say "we" because there's a sense in which these prayers are shared by quite a few of us. They don't have a huge number of people who have a particular regard for them, but there are a few who use them as reminders and who I do believe join in with some or all of them. So, hence, I say this is a plural thing. And I'm so very thankful. Above is Day 1 of Month 1 of the three months in the new format just started today. I hope the words written here are your prayer too.

Many blessings to your household,

Nanna Maxine



No comments:

Post a Comment