Monday, September 13, 2010

With Pointed Teeth

When we first opened this new site, we promised that puzzlers/riddles were coming, so here is the first one. For more information on these, see the first post under this category.

Remember, these are just for fun, but stretching the mind is healthy for children and adults alike. Have your children give it a try, and there's no age limit!!! Dads and moms are welcome to help out. :) We'll give the answer in a few days whether it's guessed or not. No prizes, just fun guessing.

WHAT AM I?

With pointed teeth I sit and wait,
To join my victims and determine fate.
My bloodless subjects show no fright,
Even when I pounce for a single bite.
What am I?


From Lots O' Riddles, published by Barbour Publishing, Ind. Used by permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment