Saturday, January 23, 2021

Jigidi


 

One more new activity is Jigidi! So what on earth is Jigidi you ask! It's the neatest place ever and my only regret is I didn't discover it sooner! Thankfully a page I follow on facebook joined up there and I found out through her. Hate to keep you in suspense so I'll tell you--Jigidi is a place where you can not only solve jigsaw puzzles, but make them! It is so much fun! So I encourage anyone who enjoys solving jigsaws to come over there to and join up. It's easy and free. Many of the folks only do the solving part and I tell you, there are new puzzles being created every minute from across the globe.

I like making the puzzles for others to enjoy almost as much as I do the solving of various ones made by others. I have started following different people whose creations I particularly enjoy. It doesn't have to be a fancy "creation" by the way. It can simply be one of your photographs that you use to make one. It can be of however many pieces you select, depending on the pixel size as to how high you can go. I have so many images on my computer to use and own a lot from Dover and Broderbund so I can keep going for quite a while, and also I enjoy fooling around with images in Photoshop Elements (VERY limited in knowing what I'm doing there, but whatever) so it's just up my alley.

Above is one of the ones I made into a 100 piece puzzle. But you can go higher and lower, with the lower count ones getting solved in split time by some of these people according to the leaderboards. OH, and it's sort of like a social media kind of thing, because you can comment on the puzzles and talk to people. Sound good? I thought you might be interested. :) Come on over and check it out! Here's where I am:   Speakable Gifts Puzzles

Nanna Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment